- Endura T22E Vape Starter Kit by Innokin
The Endura T22E is an entry priced beginner kit with matching battery and Prism airflow T22E tank with a quick fill twist top system for less mess and speed whilst filling with juice.
The battery is a larger 2000mAh capacity which powers out at 14 watts for optimal performance with the 1.5ohm coil. The supplied coils use Japanese organic cotton wick material for improved flavour and better cloud production.
A Stainless Steel and Pyrex glass 2ml capacity tank which uses similar Prism airflow technology found in the higher end iSub series tanks along with a neat twist top fill less mess system.
For best results – we recommend to use an eliquid blend with up to and not over 60%VG.
- Key Features
- 2000mAh capacity 14 watt output battery
- 2ml Twist top fill prism airflow tank
- Matching removable Delrin mouthpiece
- 2x T18E 1.5ohm Prism coils 100% Japanese organic cotton
- Integrated PCB safety and charging protection
- Recharged by Micro USB
- Innokin Prism Tank Coils T18E (E version) 1.5ohm and 2.0ohm
- 510 universal tank connector thread
- New to vaping? Important Quick Tips
- Do not press the power button without liquid in the tank – this will damage the coil resulting in a burnt taste
- Always allow the coil sufficient time to absorb the liquid – at least 10 minutes with this set up
- Three quick clicks to switch on three quick clicks switch off
- Check the power button back-light is green when pressed – if orange or red its time to charge
- To use and produce vapour press and hold the button in 1-2 second bursts
- Getting warm, getting hot? Use only in 1-2 second bursts – the device will heat with prolonged use and this is time to give it a rest and cool down before continuing to vape.
- Makes sure the battery is fully charged – it can take up to 4 hours to charge. Charge cycle is complete when the green light goes out or the battery level indicator remains green (by pressing the power button shows a continuous green or Orange light).
- If you experience a burnt taste:
- a) the coil has been fired with no liquid
- b) the wicking material inside the coil head has not been given sufficient time to absorb the liquid
- c) quite simply use the provided spare coil.
- A spare coil head is provided to get you started and as a back up replacement. If unfortunately you experience a burnt taste this does not mean the device is faulty it is simply time to replace the coil. Coils have a limited life span and should be replaced approximately every 5 – 14 days depending on how often it is used. Its not unusual for one coil to not function as well as another. This is something you will learn through experience whilst being common knowledge with every vaper. It is part of the nature of coils and vape products.